- I have a son who is my Mini-me, except he is much better at sports. He and I can argue for ages. The Husband doesn't get this at all.
- I have a daughter who seems to take delight in diagnosing herself with all manner of ailments and conditions. Recently, she claims to be OCD, ADD, and just plain Weird. Wonder where she gets this? P.S. She is none of these things except probably the third.
- I am something of a hypochondriac (see #2).
- I have had long hair for many years, and it has made me dislike wind. I will never own a convertible.
- I am a procrastinator of the first order. Why do today what you can put off until next year?
- In health and environmental matters, I am very Crunchy. I nearly came to blows recently with a German doctor.
- I'm a Word Person. I'm not that bad at math, but numbers just aren't my thing. I remember absolutely nothing from two semesters of college accounting except that there are these things called debits and credits. Never ask me to be treasurer of your club.
Yes, I know he needs a haircut. It's on my list (see #5).